- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Sylhet may be the primary city in the eponymous division, but sylvan Srimangal is the undoubted star of this region. Blessed with rolling hills carpeted with endless tea plantations, dense forest sanctuaries and a sprinkling of tribal villages, this place is bound to rank among your most treasured experiences in Bangladesh. The town itself is small, friendly and easy to manage, but it’s the surrounding countryside that’s the real draw, with hiking, wildlife-watching and, of course, tea-drinking all high on the agenda.
|Departure Time||Please arrive 30 Minutes earlier from schedule time|
|Return Time||Approximately 8:30 PM|
|Special Notes||· Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point
· All of our guest must carry a valid passport.
· Check in at the hotels is at 12 Pm and & Check out time is 12 Noon.
· Guests are requested to get SIM card from Dhaka airport so that we can communicate easily on time to time basis. SIM card is available at nominal cost at airport.
· Service can’t be availed or changed once it is confirmed.
· In case of unavailability of rooms at above mentioned hotels on booking date similar category hotels will be provided.
No details found.
DhakaArrival at Dhaka international airport & meet our representative, transfer to hotel for check-in, depending on time go for sightseeing including Parliament building (outside) Dhakeshwari Temple etc., dinner in a local restaurant and overnight at Dhaka
Dhaka – Sonargaon Ancient Capital– SreemangalAfter breakfast drive to Tea Capital, Sreemangol, on the way visit Sonargaon Old Capital of East Bengal including Goaldi Mosque, Panam city, Folklore and Art Museum, upon arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight at Sreemangal.
Sreemangal– Lawarchara – SylhetEarly morning visit the Lawarchara rain forest, tribal villages of Khasia & Monipuri, tea gardens etc. Afternoon drive to Sylhet. Arrival in the afternoon. Check in and overnight at Sylhet.
Sylhet-DhakaMorning sightseeing in Sylhet including the Shrines of Shah Jalal & Sha Poran, Ruins of Jainta kingdom, Lalakhal cruising etc. post lunch, drive back to Dhaka. Arrive in the late evening and Overnight at Dhaka.
Dhaka – Next DestinationAfter an early breakfast transfer to international airport to catch the flight for next destination.
- Nights Stay at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel, Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- Wi-Fi Service
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters
- Medical & Travel insurance
No Details Found