- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
NEPAL PACKAGE TOUR
(6 Days) 1 Night Nagarkot, 2 Night Kathmandu 2 Night pokhara BDT 35500 (Per Person)
NOTE: Guest are requested to bring the same itinerary along with them during the entire tour. According to the above itinerary the tour is design with the guest confirmation. Therefore if they don’t follow then we are not responsible for the consequences.
01N/S- NAGARKOT, 02 N/S- KATHMANDU, 02 N/S- POKHARA
KATHAMNDU AIRPORT -NAGARKOT (38 Km, 1:30 HOURS)Arrival at Int’l/Dom Airport, welcome with Rudhrakch mala & soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to Nagarkot & on the way to Bhaktapur, Part of the Malla regime known as Bhadgaon famous for its preservation of traditions & culture. It is also one of the UNESCO heritage site. After the sightseeing travel to Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m above the sea level. It offers grandstand panorama of Dhaulagiri in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east. You can see more than five of the world’s tallest mountains like Lhotse (8516 m), Cho Oyu (8201 m), Makalu (8463 m) and Manaslu (8163 m) and many other lesser summits including the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 m). The magnificent view of the snow peaks especially during sunset & sunrise fills one with awe. View the gorgeous sunset from here. Overnight will be at Nagarkot.
NAGARKOT - POKHARA (200Km. 6-7 HOURS & MANAKAMNA DARSHAN 2 HOUR)Wake up early to watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise. After the marvelous view of the mountain proceed towards Pokhara: a charming city. On arrival check-in to your Hotel & rest of your day. Overnight will be at Pokhara
POKHARA SIGHTSEEINGMorning sightseeing tour includes Pokhara valley, Davis Fall, Mahindra Cave, the famous Seti George and some beautiful temples like Bindhabasini Temple & Pokhara Museum. Explore the enchanting town in the evening. Overnight will be at Pokhara.
POKHARA –KATHAMNDU (200Km. 6-7 HOURS or BY AIR 25 Minute)After breakfast, we check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive toKathmandu. Enroute Manakamana Darshan by cable car riding. Arrive Kathmandu and check-in at the Hotel. Overnight at hotel in KTM.
KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEINGAfter Breakfast start full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu including the hilltop Stupa of Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath Temple (Pashupatinath Temple dedicated to the lord Shiva), Gujeswari Mata Temple, Boudhanath, Budhanilkantha & Kathmandu Durbar Squire. Night stay
AIRPORT DROPAfter breakfast, depart for Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight to home. It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
- Welcome in arrival with soft drink.
- Airport returns transport with a/c private — seater Scorpio
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu on BB.
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara on BB.
- 01 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Nagarkot on BB.
- Rooms are double /triple sharing basis.
- Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu as per the itinerary in all places exclusively by a/c private 7 seater Scorpio
- Half day sightseeing of Pokhara as per the itinerary in all places exclusively by a/c 7 seater Scorpio
- Nagarkot day excursion (Excluding Nagarkot municipality charge USD 5/- pp)
- KTM/ NAG/PKR/KTM by a/c private 7 seater Scorpio
- All applicable hotels + transportation taxes (24.3%)
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found